"I am a very private person, yet I am an open book.
If you don’t ask…I won’t tell."
When I no longer give you attention that’s when u want me the most.
- 1: What is your name and does it mean anything?
- 2: How long have you known your best friend?
- 3: What position do you normally sleep in?
- 4: Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
- 5: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
- 6: Do you wish to travel a lot?
- 7: Did you participate in any sports while in school?
- 8: Show a sample of your handwriting:
- 9: Have you ever given blood?
- 10: Do you like the way that you grew up?
- 11: Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
- 12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
- 13: Name one movie that made you cry.
- 14: Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
- 15: Things about someone that you find attractive?
- 16: What song are you currently listening to?
- 17: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
- 18: A random memory from you childhood:
- 19: Where did you grow up?
- 20: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
- 21: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
- 22: Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
- 22: What was the last dream you remember having?
- 23: When is your birthday?
- 24: How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 25: Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
- 26: What color is your hair?
- 27: Name 5 facts about your appearance:
- 28: What is your favorite soda?
- 29: What is a strange talent that you have?
- 30: How’s the weather right now?
- 31: Why did one of your friendships end?
- 32: Who do you miss right now?
- 33: Why did your last relationship end?
- 34: Are you still figuring out who you are?
- 35: Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
- 36: What is your favorite restaurant?
- 37: What is word that you always seem to spell wrong?
- 38: Would ever adopt kids?
- 39: What is your favorite kind of pizza?
- 40: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- 41: When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
- 42: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- 43: How do you start a conversation?
- 44: What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
- 45: Do you come from a family “of money?”
- 46: Do you have a bucket list?
- 47: What is your favorite series of books?
- 48: When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- 49: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- 50: 5 random facts about yourself:
When you fucking and he start talking shit about how that pussy is his and he start making you confess and shit.
I need some of that backseat, foggy windows sex right now.
Shit I need some of that too.
"What’s the worst thing I’ve stolen? Probably little pieces of other people’s lives. Where I’ve either wasted their time or hurt them in some way. That’s the worst thing you can steal, the time of other people. You just can’t get that back."
The funny thing about Drake is people like to say he probably a submissive in bed and be getting pegged and shit
But it’s usually the opposite when it comes to shit like that
The quiet sensitive people usually are super dominant during sex
And the tough forceful people usually the ones that are submissive
I’d let drake fuck me with the heel of a stiletto, I swear on everything.
You need to find a Church
that stiletto heel ain’t sanitary
I feel like Drake will real fuck the entire walls out ya pussy
Question: how do you guys feel about the phrase “college is not for everyone”
Do you agree? Disagree? Why?
Definitely agree. Not everyone is built for “book knowledge”. Some people are more comfortable working with their hands in a trade. Or building their own business. In this day and age you can learn damn near anything online. So if a person can google and learn on their own it can work. Getting a job now a days is more about connections rather than a piece of paper proving you went to school.
"I know I’m a handful but that’s what you got two hands for 💋"